Fun Fall Activities to Make This October the Best Yet
Are you looking for some fun seasonal activities to enjoy with your family this October? If you’re in need of some ideas, check out some of these events and activities listed below!
- Go on a fall color tour. Northern Wisconsin has so many colors to experience through September and October! Take a drive and experience the beauty that the changing leaves have to offer.
- Visit a local pumpkin patch or apple orchard. Nothing says fall like freshly picked pumpkins and apples, and up north in Wisconsin, there are plenty of options for orchards and pumpkin patches such as Helene’s Hilltop Orchard and Grampa’s Farm.
- Carve or paint a pumpkin. After choosing a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, carve or paint it for a fun activity to do with the kids. It will also add a little bit of seasonal decor to your home!
- Go for a guided bike ride. Make the most of the crisp, fall air by joining a one-hour, 8-mile guided bike ride on October 19th along the paved trails by the Manitowish Waters.
- Walk the Halloween Story Path. On Saturday, October 30th, join in on this event hosted by the Minocqua Public Library. Walk the sidewalk while reading a story. Wear your costume and enjoy some candy at the end of your walk!
Are you ready to find a place you love in the Northwoods of Wisconsin? Contact us and let us help you search for a cabin or vacation home that you can enjoy for years to come!